Remote Desktop Access
TSPLUS ENABLES ANY OF YOUR WINDOWS FROM XP TO WINDOWS 10 PRO AND SERVER 2003 TO 2012 R2 TO ACT AS A CITRIX OR A TERMINAL SERVER.
TSPLUS SUPPORTS CONCURRENT REMOTE DESKTOP (RDS) CONNECTIONS, PRINTER MAPPING, DISK MAPPING, PORT COM MAPPING, BI-DIRECTIONAL SOUND, REMOTEFX, DUAL SCREEN. ANY RDP COMPATIBLE CLIENT CAN BE USED TO CONNECT ON A TSPLUS SYSTEM.
TSplus Benefits Overview
- Lowest-cost Citrix/RDS product available on all operating systems from XP to Windows 10 Pro and Server 2003 to 2019.
- No requirement for Terminal Service CALs. No need for Terminal Service (Remote Desktop Services) license manager
- Low cost, high value, and excellent performance in an easy-to-use solution
- Support of 32 bit colors, dual-screen, bi-directional sound, USB devices and much more
- Enhanced AdminTool simplifies the server management process
- Advanced Application Control by user and/or by group
- Fast file transfer between the user PC and the TSplus server
- Extended remote printing capabilities made possible by our TSplus Universal Printer
- Load balancing and failover for an unlimited number of servers within one farm
- Secured server communication (Hide server drives, RDP firewall, encryption…)
- Seamless Application Publishing and Remote APP (such as Citrix or MS RDS)
- Internet Web Access using IE, Opera, Netscape, Filezilla…
- Secured Web Access with port forwarding over HTTP and HTTPS
- Gateway Portal to connect to multiple servers
- HTML5 client enabling connection from IPAD and Android tablets
What more do you need?
If you’re looking for an easy, plug-and-play solution to Web-enable or publish your applications, then the logical choice is TSplus.
Freeing you from the complexities of Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS), TSplus provides a fast, simple and affordable solution.
TSplus technology can improve the performance of your Accounting and Retail Manager, Tally ERP.9,QuickBooks and many other applications up to 10 times faster.
For More Details: Click